2008. 07. 15.

Joe T Vannelli Top 10 July 2008

Joe T Vannelli Top 10 July 2008
Yeah... I search for that, but finally I have it now, the good old JTV Beatport chart for July 2008 was released on 9th July 2008 in Beatport and I have it, and I love it and I share it with you guys... The chart comes with very much techy stuff... Here we have techno, minimal, tech-house and related house music, that you will like. Very melodic, very good, some of the tracks are cool and you'll like them. Yeah, I have two favorite tracks from this chart so far, the first tune is "Rhythm Code feat. Simone Denney - Rise (Popof Remix)", my man Popof did a great job here, he is one of my favorite producers when we talk about techno and minimal. The other track is "Bias & Alex Gomez - Artemisia Flow (Siwell Remix)", great work from Bias and Alex Gomez and lovely remix from that guy Siwell, very good producer, I hear some tracks from Siwell and some remixes and I must say that guy is great talant... If you like something from this chart, be welcome to say it on the comments... Enjoy the chart and I hope you like it. All yours, RMPG! :))


#1. Joe T Vannelli - Private House (JTV Mix)
#2. Steve Nocerino, Glovibes, Leonardo Abbate - Cod Liver Oil (Original Mix)
#3. Kabuto & Koji - Butterfly (Paul Ritch Remix)
#4. Shlomi Aber - In Theory Yes (Original Mix)
#5. Rhythm Code feat. Simone Denney - Rise (Popof Remix)
#6. Bias and Alex Gomez - Artemisia Flow (Siwell Remix)
#7. Booka Shade - Charlotte (Dubfire Remix)
#8. Wally Lopez & David Ferrero - Ca C'est Paris (Paolo Mojo Remix)
#9. Rino Cerrone & Joseph Capriati - Spider Pork (Original Mix)
#10. Rodamaal feat. Claudia Franco - Insomnia (Original Mix)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

The sound materials which can be hit on the side are samples! All users should delete the content as soon as it was looked at! The blog proprietors are not accountable for the illegal usage of the content!

Azok a hanganyagok, amiket az oldalon találsz, minták! Minden felhasználónak törölnie kellene a tartalmat, amint azt megnézték! A blogtulajdonosok nem felelősek a tartalom jogtalan felhasználásáért!